Monday, July 6, 2015

The Art of Plating

The Art of Plating 


News

Do you really need to know what's going on in the culinary world?  or what I have to say about it?

The team here at The Art of Plating seem to think so, and I really like that. Whenever I happen to take a look there seems to be a new article on something happening out there in world. I'm not to sure how well I'd do at presenting the news so I like that they can do it well.
Recipes 

You want to know how to cook?!?! 

Well I guess that goes with the territory now doesn't it? I haven't gotten to try any of them as a matter of fact I didn't know they had them until just recently so I definitely plan on stopping by again soon to see what they have to offer. 

Discussion 

Letting people have a say?!

And here I thought you just wanted me to talk at you. While I don't use or even like Twitter all that much seeing how it's used here makes me want to start one even if it's used for nothing but this and that's all I'd likely use it for.


The Doctor: Imagine that. Human souls trapped like flies in the World Wide Web. Stuck forever. Crying out for help.

Clara: Isn't that basically Twitter?
Videos

Today? Yesterday? or maybe even Tomorrow? 


Videos are something that I don't always see on blogs and I see them pretty frequently here and I like that. It's where I got the inspiration to do some of my videos (to be  added)  I really hope this is a trend that catch on with other blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment